MBBS Program Outcomes
At the end of the MBBS program, the students should be able to:
- Manage the common medical condition on the basis of basic and clinical knowledge.
- Perform the common medical and surgical techniques in clinical settings.
- Demonstrate professionalism and high ethical & social standards in different aspects of medical practice.
- Promote global healthcare delivery in the community according to the heatlh needs.
- Engage in research activity aimed at improvement of quality of healthcare